[protege-owl] Protege 4.0 and SWRLTab

Timothy Redmond tredmond at stanford.edu
Fri Jan 25 07:16:35 PST 2008

On Jan 25, 2008, at 4:41 AM, Jibbi wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I’ve been using Protégé 3.3 and 3.4 for about three months. Howeve i
> feel
> some problems when come to owl:equivalentClass and
> owl:equivalentProperty.
> Rather than this protégé 3.4 works fine :). All i want to know, how
> i can
> use SWRLTab with Protégé 4.0, as i can see aforementioned properties
> are
> relatively easy to use in Protégé 4.0.

We are hoping to move the SWRL tab to protege 4 sometime.  But
currently the funding and time for SWRL work is very limited so it
hasn't started yet.

In the meantime, why are  you having problems with owl:equivalentClass
and owl:equivalentProperty?  OWL equivalent class is very easily and
commonly used in Protege 3 (necessary and sufficient conditions).  It
looks like owl:equivalentProperty is a little tricky - not sure why...

-Timothy