[protege-owl] Could swrl rules be separated from the OWL knowledge base?

adu adu2008 at googlemail.com
Sat Jan 26 08:15:38 PST 2008

Hi all,

I'm a newbie to SWRL and what I want is to have a rule base, which could be
separated from the OWL knowledge base and the rules could later be imported
into the knowledge base and fired. I'm not sure whether it is possible to do
this using SWRL. Could anyone give me an answer or suggestion? Thanks a lot

Cheers,

Jun