[protege-owl] SWRL Sequence

Jibbi najeeb at kth.se
Sun Jan 27 01:41:35 PST 2008

Hi everyone,

I developed ontology and run the SWRL rules over it, but this is all for
simulation purpose (all on protégé platform, never deployed anywhere). As I
know these SWRL rules will become the part of knowledge base. Now I wonder,
when we’ll deploy our ontology, in which sequence these rule will fire (is
that true, they will contain the same sequence as they appear in SWRL Tab),
what will be the flow.
Can we group the rules? can we define the sequence?

What I’m doing right now in Protégé, firing the rules by our own choice
through SWRL Tab.
For Deployment, on which server I can deploy my Ontology, do I’ve to provide
Jess or Pellet jar files too?

thanks a lot
Cheers
Najeeb Elahi