[protege-owl] searching for library: DefaultKnowledgeBase, execution of code java generated by protege

VALIATI Joao Francisco joao-francisco.valiati at ifp.fr
Mon Jan 28 01:32:01 PST 2008

Hello,

I'm work to do a simple example to execute a java code generate by Protege, via menu option: "Code>Generate Protete-OWL java code...",
the code is generated ok, but I find a problem with library importing. The code searching for a class: DefaultKnowledgeBase, of the edu.stanford.smi.protege.model.DefaultKnowledgeBase library, referent to the version 3.3.1 of protege.
In fact, this library is not present in this version of protege plugins, as is indicated by informations in:
http://protege.stanford.edu/doc/pdk/api/edu/stanford/smi/protege/model/DefaultKnowledgeBase.html
Someone could help me? Where I could find this library? or complementary informations of how can I test the code generated by protege in java ?
thank you!
Joao

Ce message (et toutes ses pièces jointes éventuelles) est confidentiel et établi à l'intention exclusive de ses destinataires. Toute utilisation de ce message non conforme à sa destination, toute diffusion ou toute publication, totale ou partielle, est interdite, sauf autorisation expresse. L'IFP décline toute responsabilité au titre de ce message.

This message and any attachments (the message) are confidential and intended solely for the addressees. Any unauthorised use or dissemination is prohibited. IFP should not be liable for this message.

Visitez notre site Web / Visit our web site : http://www.ifp.fr