[protege-owl] the counterpart of primary key in relational db for owl?

shangrun du adu2008 at
Tue Jan 29 20:08:56 PST 2008

Hello everyone,

I'd like to know whether it is possible to restrict a property in owl, so
that it could be used to uniquely identify its domain concepts, similar like
what primary key in relational database does. What I want to state in owl is
for example:
No two products should have the same serial number. Could I do it in owl or
is there some other way to express this? Thanks a lot in advance.

Best Regards,