[protege-owl] Similarity at OWL

Anjum Sheikh yasheikh at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 30 18:50:54 PST 2008

thansk for your prompt responce.....But sir i still need ur help..could you pl. advice me further...i know u r b z person but please sir

  food items 39
  cultures/faith 2
  food items categorised by differnt culturs/faith
  so now i have like this
  food item:
  "Pork"
  i got categories
  Non-Kosher = jewish
  Non-Halal    = Muslim
  Non-vegetarian= Hindu
  Red Meat       =XYZ

  Now how cani make ontology?
  how can i find similarity?

  Sir you little help is big for me

  Kind Regards

Thomas Russ <tar at ISI.EDU> wrote:

On Jan 30, 2008, at 6:02 PM, Anjum Sheikh wrote:

> Dear Sir
>
> I need your advice .in this context, i have one question.
> How many Ontologies do i need....if i have
> list of items
> categorisation of those items
> cultures/faith

You only need one.

But you can have more than one if you find it convenient.
It's a matter of how you want to design things and what you
intend to do with the ontologies.