[protege-owl] API for Convert Project To Format feature

Timothy Redmond tredmond at stanford.edu
Thu Jan 31 15:03:51 PST 2008

You could try the streaming parse technique described on the web page

	http://protegewiki.stanford.edu/index.php/ConvertingToDatabaseProject.

This is currently not very efficient though it should be much better
after February.

25MB is not that big but maybe you don't have too much memory?  (This
is probably just the normal situation where the developers get
accustomed to big fast machines...)

An alternative to consider is Protege 4.  There is no database backend
but it has a smaller memory footprint than Protege 3.

-Timothy