[protege-owl] Lone individuals in RDF

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Wed Jul 9 18:18:19 PDT 2008

Probably you did not assign it a type. It seems that in this case the
individual is saved as a rdf:Description in the owl file, and the second
time you open the file, it will not show up in the individuals tab.

I suggest that you post the question on the p4feedback list, which is
the list for Protege 4 related questions:

http://protege.stanford.edu/community/lists.html

Cheers,
Tania