[protege-owl] Necessary and Sufficient conditions in Protege-Frames/Protege-OWL

Timothy Redmond tredmond at stanford.edu
Thu May 1 08:56:12 PDT 2008

On Apr 30, 2008, at 4:56 AM, kiran dasari wrote:
> Nick,
>
> Thanks for the reply. I did try it out some days back. But since
> protege 4.0 doesn't support SPARQL and it is still an Alpha version
> I am still not inclined towards 4.0.

The sparql issue I understand. But unless there are corporate issues
with the alpha label I would suggest that this shouldn't deter you too
much.  It is extremely solid for an alpha.  There is a need for some
additional plugins and some interface issues that we are working out
but the Protege 4 editor is extremely capable and robust.

-Timothy