[protege-owl] Listening changes of a specific property

Thomas Russ tar at ISI.EDU
Thu May 1 13:57:53 PDT 2008

On May 1, 2008, at 1:10 PM, Zhang Weishan wrote:

> Hello All,
>
>   From this link, we can listen changes for a property. https://mailman.stanford.edu/pipermail/protege-owl/2007-April/001962.html
>   My question is: can we selectively listen changed for one or some
> properties?

Not automatically, but it is easy to add the filtering yourself:
Just test the property argument passed to the propertyValueChanged,
and you can have it apply to exactly the cases you care about.