[protege-owl] Datamaster class/subclass/property definition

cld enp1cl at surrey.ac.uk
Fri May 2 02:53:13 PDT 2008

Thanks Csongor! The Excel plugin is just what I needed. But now a new problem
has arised.
I need to represent graphycally my ontology in such a way that not only
classes but also instances and properties could be viewed. For this reason I
was using Protege3.4 as for it, GrOWL plugin allows to do that. I have
exported the Excel data into my Protege4.0 ontology and I tried to open it
in Protege3.4 afterwards in order to be able to create the graph. The
following "File load warnings and errors" appeared:

494. An error occurred at parsing the OWL ontology
    file:/C:/tot2P4-excel.owl
    at line 1425 and column 60.
    Jena parse error message: {E201} Multiple children of property element
    Exception class com.hp.hpl.jena.rdf.arp.impl.XMLHandler$1.  Message:
{E201} Multiple children of property element
495. An error occurred at parsing the OWL ontology
    file:/C:/tot2P4-excel.owl
    at line 1429 and column 31.
    Jena parse error message: {E201} Multiple children of property element
    Exception class com.hp.hpl.jena.rdf.arp.impl.XMLHandler$1.  Message:
{E201} Multiple children of property element
496. An error occurred at parsing the OWL ontology
    file:/C:/tot2P4-excel.owl
    at line 1436 and column 30.
    Jena parse error message: {E201} Multiple children of property element
    Exception class com.hp.hpl.jena.rdf.arp.impl.XMLHandler$1.  Message:
{E201} Multiple children of property element
See console and log for more details.

Is it not possible to do that? How could I be able to load the ontology in
Protege3.4??? If it is not possible, do you know of any plugin for
Protege4.0 that would allow me to visualise the ontology as GrOWL does?
Thanks a lot