[protege-owl] OWLS Editor

Ingrid Durley Torres Pardo durleytp at gmail.com
Fri May 2 09:05:05 PDT 2008

Hello everyone, I need help!
I am working with web services using Protégé and Owls- editor, but one of
the output data returns a arraList, but do not know how to handle it.

This list represents all array item in a catalog that are a seller and each
item is made up of code, title and description.
My questions are: I need return only the arrayList  (but I do not know what
kind of data is this array is string) and what's happening with the other
elements (code, title and descricción) also I must define.

If anyone has any example that I can provide
Thanks for the help.

PDTA: I present my apologies for my English but at this moment I'm learning

--
Ing. Ingrid Durley Torres
Auxiliar de Investigación