[protege-owl] Datamaster class/subclass/property definition

Nick Drummond nick.drummond at cs.manchester.ac.uk
Tue May 6 03:40:39 PDT 2008

Hi,

First of all, before trying anything else, make sure when you save
your ontology in P4 that you use RDF/XML format.

Not all ontologies that are saved in P4 will be backward compatible
(ie those using OWL2.0 features).
We need to come up with some guidance wrt this.

Does the ontology load back into P4 ok?
If you send this ontology we could look to see if your ontology is
valid OWL1.0.

Nick