[protege-owl] re asoner doesn't react to intersection

bassiee back_to_basic_69 at hotmail.com
Tue May 6 06:54:26 PDT 2008

hey,

i have implemented following OWL-DL rule for a class called 'classA':
(∃ has_b B) ⊔ (∃ has_c C)
When I make on object of classA, and I don't't create any resources.
Then the reasoner doesn't react to it... The reasoner should notise that at
least one of bouth  shouls have a resource.
I used pellet and racer pro.
Is this normal?

thanks seba