[protege-owl] re asoner doesn't react to intersection

Kaarel Kaljurand kaljurand at gmail.com
Tue May 6 08:30:02 PDT 2008

Hi,

On Tue, May 6, 2008 at 3:54 PM, bassiee <back_to_basic_69 at hotmail.com> wrote:

>  i have implemented following OWL-DL rule for a class called 'classA':
>  (∃ has_b B) ⊔ (∃ has_c C)

Do you mean that you asserted the following OWL axiom:

classA subClassOf (has_b some B) or (has_c some C)

>  When I make on object of classA, and I don't't create any resources.

Do you mean that you created an individual and asserted that it is of
class classA?
What do you mean by resources?

>  Then the reasoner doesn't react to it... The reasoner should notise that at
>  least one of bouth  shouls have a resource.

What do you mean by "notice"?
What do you mean by "one of both"?
What do you mean by "should have"?
What do you mean by "resource"?