[protege-owl] protege-owl Digest, Vol 21, Issue 102

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Tue May 6 12:48:15 PDT 2008

If you look in the console of Protege, probably you will see a line like
this:

"SQWRLQueryTab load failed: could not find jess.Rete - or an error
occured on initialization"

Please follow the installation steps from the wiki page that you have
sent, to install the SWRLQueryTab. (You need to download jess.jar
separately).

Tania