[protege-owl] Strange behavior of URI (URN) in namespace

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Tue May 6 13:02:42 PDT 2008

Jose,

The next beta build will contain a complete reimplementation of the
namespace mechanism. URNs will be supported much better. The bug you are
talking about will be fixed.

If you could send me an ontology that contains URN, I can check whether
the new code behaves as expected. If there are any issues, I will be
able to fix them before the release of the next beta. I've done several
testing with URN and the code worked fine. But, more testing never hurts :)

Thanks,
Tania