[protege-owl] re asoner doesn't react to intersection

Kaarel Kaljurand kaljurand at gmail.com
Wed May 7 00:27:02 PDT 2008

Hi,

On Wed, May 7, 2008 at 2:21 AM, bassiee <back_to_basic_69 at hotmail.com> wrote:

>  2/I add 2 resources to the property of 'hasA' and 2 resources to the
>  property of 'hasB'
>  (one of both properties should have only one resource)
>
> The reasoner doesn't react to it.
>  This worries me...
>  Is this normal?

Make your "resources" different from each other. (Check out Unique
Name Assumption.)

You should really learn the correct terminology, e.g. there are no
"resources" in OWL.
At the moment your messages are very hard to read and ambiguous (e.g.
what do you
mean by "reasoner reacting"?), so I can only guess what you want.

--
kaarel