[protege-owl] Re asoner SWRl

Martin O'Connor martin.oconnor at stanford.edu
Wed May 7 17:10:51 PDT 2008

KAON2 supports SWRL but I'm not sure there is much experience on this
list using it with Protege-OWL.

Pellet does not currently support data valued property atoms or
built-ins but will in its next release.

I think your best bet for the moment is to use the SWRLTab Jess back end
until the next release of Pellet. The Jess back end will not give you
complete integrated OWL + SWRL reasoning [1] but will be sufficient for
most purposes.

Martin

[1] http://protege.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?SWRLRuleEngineBridgeFAQ#nid6QL