[protege-owl] [POSSIBLE VIRUS:###] Problem reformatting OWL/RDF to OWL/DB using MySQL 5.1.24 JDBC Connector/J 5.1 with P3.4 on Mac OS X 10.4.11

Liu, Richard richard.liu at roche.com
Thu May 8 00:26:06 PDT 2008

Hello,

In the attached ZIP file I enclose my ontology and an excerpt of the
console log.  In P3.4 build 130 I load my ontology and elect to reformat
it to OWL/DB.  The reformatting appears to complete, but in a tab a red
square appears, and the ontology is empty.  In the console log I find
the excerpt that I have enclosed.  In MySQL I can see the table that was
created, but I cannot judge how complete it is.  The installation of
MySQL 5.1.24 and the JDBC Connector/J 5.1 appears to be correct, because
I can convert the OWL pizza example without any problem.  The big
difference between the example and my ontology would appear to be the
SWRL rules in the latter.

Regards,

Richard

____________________________

Richard Liu

Group Research Information

Scientific Information Resources

F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.

PXIBR

Bldg. 092/6.01

CH-4070 Basel, Switzerland

Phone: +41 (0)61 687 92 14

FAX: +41 (0)61 688 95 70

richard.liu at roche.com

Confidentiality Note: This message is intended only for the use of the
named recipient(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender and delete this message. Any unauthorized use of the information
contained in this message is prohibited.