[protege-owl] SWRL TAB In Protege 4.0, properties view

Anna Lisa Guido annalisa.guido at unile.it
Thu May 8 04:26:11 PDT 2008

Hi all,

I try to use the protege 4.0 editor to write my owl ontology.

I see several different related to the hold version of protégé.

First of all I used in the hold version of protégé the “properties” view in
order to see all the object/datatype properties related to a class but in
this version of the editor I not find this feature.

I try also to find the SWRL tab but the Project-Configure menu does not
exist and in the View menu there isn’t any option that allow to add the SWRL
tab.

Does anyone help me???

Thanks a lot

ALisa

Anna Lisa Guido, PhD

Set-Lab Dipartimento di Ingegneria Dell'Innovazione

Università del Salento

Tel. 0832-297229 / 0832-297376