[protege-owl] SWRL and Jess Plug in

Martin O'Connor martin.oconnor at stanford.edu
Thu May 8 13:54:37 PDT 2008

The JAR must be placed in the Protege-OWL plugins directory, not the
Jess Tab directory, which contains a plugin that is completely unrelated
to the the SWRLTab.

 From http://protege.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?SWRLJessTab#nid6RJ:

This JAR must be copied to the Protege-OWL plugins subdirectory in the
Protege installation directory (i.e., the
./plugins/edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl/ subdirectory of the Protege
installation directory).

Martin