[protege-owl] How to debug SWRL rules?

bassiee back_to_basic_69 at hotmail.com
Thu May 8 17:34:24 PDT 2008

Hey,
Is there a way to see the properties that are used to connect 2 individuals
using in sqwrl (SQWRLQueryTab)
I noticed a few intresting tbox rules, and I hoped there was a rule that I
could use
, but I didn't find any explanation of those rules on
http://protege.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?SWRLTBoxBuiltIns
http://protege.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?SWRLTBoxBuiltIns
Where can I find information on for example 'tbox:hasFirstProperty'?

Thanks seba