[protege-owl] Problems with forms and Protégé versions

Esther Lozano Hontecillas Esther.LozanoH at campus.uab.cat
Fri May 9 02:56:36 PDT 2008

Hi again,

Finally we've found where is the problem!
We've noticed that the meta-properties declaration is in the middle of the owl file. Then, if a property is declared before and it sets a value for one of these meta-properties, an error appears. Maybe Protégé sets a type for this value and when later it reads the meta-property declaration (especifically its range declaration) the type doesn't match. This seems to be a bug since the owl especification says that the order of declarations doesn't matter. So, am I right? And if I am, would be possible to fix this bug in future releases?

Thank you very much,