[protege-owl] How to debug SWRL rules?

Martin O'Connor martin.oconnor at stanford.edu
Fri May 9 18:22:54 PDT 2008

If the built-in is not documented on the wiki, then it is not
implemented. Some of the other built-ins that you may have spotted in
tbox.owl are tentative. I plan to implement these over the next few
months. However, tbox:hasFirstProperty makes no sense because OWL does
not order properties so I'm not sure how that got in there.

Martin