[protege-owl] Creating Instances

"Stefan Kröning" StefanKroening at
Sat May 10 05:32:58 PDT 2008

Hi there,

sorry for posting it once again, but as it is very urgent for me and I didnt get any response, I try it once again:

I have created a class hierarchy with Protegé 4.0. But when I want to create an instance of a class, I can`t open the data file afterwards I have created it.

Did anybody have this problem as well and finally found a solution?

Would be very thankful for help!

Der kann`s mit allen: