[protege-owl] Programming with Protege-OWL generated code.

Trudy Cool trudy_cool at yahoo.com
Mon May 12 11:55:25 PDT 2008

Thomas

I really appreciate your clear and detailed
response.  I'm left with only one doubt.

As far as I can see, there is no attempt in the
code to check whether/or not an object
implemented the criteria of a specified class
beyond the usual "is a" checks of single
inheritance and interfaces.  In other words, a
Vegetarian pizza will accept a meat topping in
its toppings collection.  It seems to me that
such checks ought not be difficult to add to the
code generator, especially if Java Generics were
fully implemented.

On the other hand, there may be nuances here,
that I have yet to understand.

Thanks again!