[protege-owl] Pulling individuals out of an owl file after JESS->OWL conversion

Franz, Barbara A barbara.a.franz at lmco.com
Mon May 12 12:42:27 PDT 2008

I have two ontologies that I am importing into a new project.
Ontology_1 has individuals that I want to transfer to Ontology_2.  I
have written rules in SWRL that state that if there is an individual in
Ontology_1, Class_A , Property_A, it will be placed in Ontology_2,
Class_B, Property_B.  What I would like to do, is have this newly
created data in Ontology_2, extracted from this project into a new
project, where only Ontology_2 exists.

Has anyone ever tried this? And if so, was it successful? And how was it
accomplished?

Barb Franz