[protege-owl] re asener that support constraints

bassiee back_to_basic_69 at hotmail.com
Tue May 13 08:29:47 PDT 2008

Are you sure?
Martin told me that if a construction is build with an empty head, then it
can't occur.
So 'Woman(Paul)-> ' Means that Paul can't be a woman.
So: 2 Classes: Class1 and Class2
2 properties: hasClass2a and hasClass2b both have domain Class1 and range
Class2
'individual1' of Class1 has a property 'hasClass2a' to 'individual2' of
Class2
'individual1' of Class1 has a property 'hasClass2b' to 'individual3' of
Class2
and individual2 and individual2 have to be different.

So it looks to me a SWRL constraint with an empty head:
Class1(?x) and Class1(?y) and sameAs(?x,?y) and hasClass2a(?x,?z) and
hasClass2b(?y,?a)and sameAs(?z,?a) -->

So this means that (?z,?a)  can't be the same, so have to be different...
Could somebody confirm that please?
Thanks seba