[protege-owl] Coherance Verification of onotlogies using constraint programming.

med said belaid bms_oran at yahoo.fr
Sat May 17 01:32:24 PDT 2008

Hi,

I'm creating a simple constraint verification using a constraint programming.

This is an example:

Ontologie:
"c:/test.owl";
Varialbles:
int x = cls.prop in [0,10];
Constraint:
AllDif(x);

if you are interested by my job, send some ideas to add, or if you want some details I m in your disposition.

Thinks,

http://mail.yahoo.fr Yahoo! Mail