[protege-owl] Coherance Verification of onotlogies using constraint programming.

med said belaid bms_oran at
Sat May 17 01:32:24 PDT 2008

I'm creating a simple constraint verification using a constraint programming.

This is an example:

int x = cls.prop in [0,10];

if you are interested by my job, send some ideas to add, or if you want some details I m in your disposition.

Do You Yahoo!?
En finir avec le spam? Yahoo! Mail vous offre la meilleure protection possible contre les messages non sollicités Yahoo! Mail