[protege-owl] error opening an owl model

Elisa Migliorini migliorini.elisa at
Mon May 19 04:28:44 PDT 2008

Hi all.
I have created an OWL model using protege, and then I have added a set of classes, datatype-properties and value with jena.
Now, when I try to open the result model with protege, multiple errors are displayed. Says:

WARNING: Expected to find owl:ObjectProperty. Found: DefaultOWLNamedClass<nsmodel:ConversionType>....

         DefaultOWNamedClass cannot be cast to edu.stanford.smi.protege.model.Slot at edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.model.impl.AbstractionOWLModel.getOWLAnnotationProperties<Unknown Source>

"nsmodel" is my namespace.I have setted it in my code class.

What it means?
Where is the error?

Thanks a lot.