[protege-owl] Protege 3.4 beta - Set display slot

Csongor Nyulas csongor.nyulas at stanford.edu
Wed May 21 12:21:02 PDT 2008

Ha David,

David Norheim wrote:

> 1) Are there any way to select display slot without using the "set
> display slot" widget and failed drop down?

Sure it is. You can use the Forms tab also to set the display slot. The
drop down list (this time with a scroll bar) for setting the display
slot(s) it is at the top of the OWLFormsTab.
If you have multiple properties maybe you would also like to consider
using the "Multiple slots" option as display slots which is always the
last option in the available properties list.

> 2) If not, how do I in Protege 3.4 avoid Protege to automatically
> import external ontologies when I create an ontology from an RDF file
> (consisting of OWL classes  and individuals)?

Maybe not automatically, but using the Metadata tab you can remove the
unnecessary imports manually by clicking on the "Remove import" button:
the third button in the left upper corner of the OWLMetadataTab.

I hope this helps.
Csongor