[protege-owl] Protege & DataMaster

Martin O'Connor martin.oconnor at stanford.edu
Thu May 22 11:52:50 PDT 2008

Are you talking about dynamic mapping between OWL and relational data?
If so, we do not have this functionality yet in Protege-OWL but plan to
release it later in the year.

There is a paper discussing this functionality here:

http://bmir.stanford.edu/publications/view.php/using_semantic_web_technologies_for_knowledge_driven_querying_of_biomedical_data

Martin