[protege-owl] About SWRL

Khadija Tahera bely1228 at gmail.com
Fri May 23 03:44:43 PDT 2008

Hi All

Thank you all for help.

I tried the hasValue restriction for equal value. Now I want to restrict
using less or greater value.

I wrote this rule:

hasInclination(?x, ?y)  ^ swrlb:lessThan(?y, 90.0) → Prograde_orbit(?x) ,
and

 I want any individual of *Prograde_orbit* class will not take more than
90.0 in it's *hasInclination* property.  *hasInclination*  is a functional
property.

The above rule is not implementing the restriction. How can I do that?

May be I have any misunderstanding.

I am not really comfortable with Protege 4.

Please reply me.