[protege-owl] Cannot initialize OWLViz on P3.4 (b500) on German Windows

Maria M. maria.michou at
Fri May 23 05:01:47 PDT 2008

Open Protege and follow these steps: File -> Preferences,  Tab: Property
In Tab: you can change the value of property "OWL
Viz.Dot.Path" with the correct path,
i.e.: C:\Program Files\Graphviz2.16\bin\dot.exe

If you cannot, for some reason, edit this property in a graphic way, you can
do it by going to the protege install dir and open the
For the above path, you must edit the corresponding line like that:
OWLViz.Dot.Path=C\:\\Program Files\\Graphviz2.16\\bin\\dot.exe