[protege-owl] Cannot initialize OWLViz on P3.4 (b500) on German Windows

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Fri May 23 15:21:33 PDT 2008

Hi Holger,

Thank you very much for letting us know about the problem with OWLViz in
the new build. We have fixed the problem. The fix will be available in
the next beta build.

I've attached the fixed OWLViz.jar, in case you don't want to wait until
the next build. Just replace the existing jar from

plugins/uk.ac.man.cs.mig.coode.owlviz

with the one attached to this email.

Cheers,
Tania