[protege-owl] Owl to database

anuj kumar anuj0416 at gmail.com
Sun May 25 00:07:08 PDT 2008

Hi All,

I wanted to convert my owl file to a database schema in mysql. I went
through some old mails and following the step I could successfully convert
the owl to a DB schema.
My question is that Is there any formal tutorial/description/documentation
or some kind of write up about this procedure. The only description I could
find is on
http://protege.stanford.edu/doc/users_guide/projects/saving_a_database_project.htmlwhich
seems to be very outdated. Also is ptotege 3.3.1 there are options
like OWL/RDF Databse and Protege Databse while creating a new project , what
is the difference between them. It would be helpful if some one could give
the url for the documentation of  such things.

Thanks
Anuj