[protege-owl] Protege3.2 b500 - SWRLTab error loadig knowledge into Jess

Ralf Weinand weinanr at cs.tu-berlin.de
Sun May 25 15:39:42 PDT 2008

Hi Martin,

when I load the ontology
SemanticBridge_RosettaNetOntology2MoonOntology.owl in Protege3.4 b500
and try to import the knowledge into Jess
for SWRL reasoning then I get the following exception:

Exception importing SWRL rules and OWL knowledge:
edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.swrl.bridge.exceptions.OWLFactoryException:
empty property name in SWRLDatavaluedPropertyAtom 'rdfs:label(?thing,
"firedRule_SemanticBridge_hasContactInformation2hasContactInfo")'

Do you have an idea what the problem might be?
It always worked with build 130.
I attached the two other necessary ontologies.

Kind regards,
Ralf