[protege-owl] owl:hasValue

Steve Wilder steven.m.wilder at
Tue May 27 09:34:22 PDT 2008

I have a problem that I'm trying to diagnose.

I have the following definition in OWL:

<owl:Class rdf:ID="AAR">
          <owl:ObjectProperty rdf:about="#hasAssociatedMissions"/>
	  <AEW rdf:about="#AEW_instance"/>

If I create an instance of AAR in the Protege editor, the new instance
properly fills in the hasAssociatedMissions property with AEW_instance.

However, when using the Protege client/server in my program, I'm not
seeing this property filled in correctly for any instances of AAR.

AAR myAAR = myFactory.createAAR("myAAR");
System.out.println("AAR: " + myAAR + " has associated missions: " +

AAR: DefaultAAR(myAAR of [DefaultOWLNamedClass(aco:AAR, FrameID(12:12042
1))]) has associated missions: 0

Any ideas?