[protege-owl] Protege3.2 b500 - SWRLTab error loadig knowledge into Jess

Martin O'Connor martin.oconnor at stanford.edu
Tue May 27 17:52:31 PDT 2008

It should not have been possible to use rdfs:label in SWRL rules - that
was a bug.

I have added a built-in to access labels to the RDF built-in library
that will be available in the next release, e.g.,

rdfb:hasLabel(AClass, ?label) -> sqwrl:select(?label)

It can be used for OWL classes, properties and individuals.

Martin