[protege-owl] Conflict libraries Jena 2.5.5 and Bundled jena in Protege 3.3.1

Jennifer Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Wed May 28 17:35:13 PDT 2008

Mariano,

We have some documentation on our Wiki about how to avoid problems with
conflicting libraries:

http://protegewiki.stanford.edu/index.php/PluginDistribution

If you place all of the JAR files for your plug-in in a separate,
uniquely named subdirectory of the <protege-install-dir>/plugins
directory, your plug-in will be loaded by a separate class loader.  Have
you tried this?

At any rate, we will be upgrading to Jena 2.5.5 for the next beta build.

Jennifer