[protege-owl] OWL Lists and Reasoners

David Cebrián dazebri at
Thu May 29 02:21:08 PDT 2008

Hi all,

I'm new in the field of ontologies and I'm trying to use OWLList to
describe a process in a product engineering ontology. I've made a
simple list of three elements with the Wizard of Protégé (v 3.4 b130).
Next, I've tried to check consistency with Pellet 1.5.1 but appears to
not have enough memory though I have the heap size memory in

Also I've been reading two posts about that [1], [2] and a paper of
Drummond et al. [3] but since 2006 I haven't found more information
about that.

I would like to know if it has been worked more recently in this
aspect and it is possible nowadays to use a reasoner in order to infer
knowledge when it is being used an OWL List and which reasoner would
be better.

Thanks in advance!!

David Cebrián