[protege-owl] Instance/Property API question.

Maria M. maria.michou at gmail.com
Thu May 29 10:43:43 PDT 2008

Hi,

I think this method: getPossibleRDFProperties() is what you are looking for.
Assuming that you have an OWLIndividual instance, i.e. 'instance1', you can
get all the properties binded to this instance.

Code: Collection properties = instance1.getPossibleRDFProperties();

Package: edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.model
 Interface: RDFResource
Maria