[protege-owl] Logging in protege

anuj kumar anuj0416 at gmail.com
Thu May 29 18:28:17 PDT 2008

Tania,

I knew there should be log files in  ProtegeInstallationDir/logs directory
but for some reason the log directory in Protege installation dir was
missing and no log files were being created. But its working fine now after
re-installing protege to a different location. I figured that this issue was
because of the security setting in Vista for read/write operation.

Thanks for your response.

Thanks
Anuj