[protege-owl] OWL Lists and Reasoners

Der Pilgrim dcebrian at guest.uji.es
Fri May 30 03:25:32 PDT 2008

First of all, thank Tania for your reply!

Before the attempt of using OWLList I had already increased the heap size
due to the density of the ontology using the recommendations because some
time ago I had had some problems checking the consistency and I could solve
them setting the heap size.

Regarding to your question, I can see in the console window:

Protege 3.4 Build 130, JVM 1.6.0_05-b13, memory=1400M, Windows XP,
encoding=UTF-8, language=es, country=ES

I must explain that I am not using Build 500 because I'm working with some
SWRL rules and a database, and I've seen in the forum that I would have to
make some changes to adapt those and build 500 seems to have some bugs to
improve.

In other hand, I could check the consistency with the DIG Reasoner of
Protégé and Pellet 1.5.2 but I had some problems in relation to the version
of DIG (1.1):

WARNING CAUSE: hasValued min 1 (on Object)
Not able to convert datatype property cardinality restrictions to DIG (the
language used to communicate with the reasoner). Ignoring this restriction
and attempting to continue.

WARNING CAUSE: hasValued
DIG 1.1 (The language used to communicate with the reasoner) does not
support the range specified for the datatype property hasValued.
Ignoring this range on this property.

Is there any way of improving the version of DIG in Protégé?

Regards,

David