[protege-owl] Using TGVizTab with an independent project...

Roosh clroush at
Fri May 30 06:19:19 PDT 2008

Hi everyone!

I am new to Protege and all it has to offer. I have been tinkering with the
Protege-OWL API and I want work on a Java project which will allow me to
view ontologies using TGVizTab Protege plugin
( I do not want the user to be
able to modify the ontology in anyway. I just want the user to be able to
visualize. The TGVizTab code is open source and I was wanting to know if
this was even possible.

Any tips, tricks, or advice would be greatly appreciated!

Sent from the Protege - OWL mailing list archive at