[protege-owl] OWLModel vs. KnowledgeBase object in Java API

Thomas Russ tar at ISI.EDU
Fri May 30 16:46:57 PDT 2008

On May 30, 2008, at 2:00 PM, Roosh wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I am trying to figure out how the KnowledgeBase object and OWLModel
> object
> are related and how to use
> a KnowledgeBase object. My current problems are the following:
>
> 1) I am unable to figure out how to open existing ontologies on the
> web. The
> tutorial code simply does not
> work. (http://protege.stanford.edu/plugins/owl/api/guide.html#Installation
> )

OK, you have to give us a bit more to go on.  What does the code look
like that isn't working for you?  What is the URI that you are using?
Is there actually something there to load?

[Can't help with #2]