[protege-owl] protege owl api :outofmemory exception

sujaram at barc.gov.in sujaram at barc.gov.in
Wed Oct 1 03:30:01 PDT 2008

Hii,
I am using protege owl api for developing an ontology application, in eclipse.
Problem is that while executing Pellet reasoner, i am getting an "outOfMemory"
exception. I tried increasing heap size using "-Xmx500M" flag. But then system
is getting hanged.

Can anyone plzz help me to proceed? My RAM size is just 256 MB. Is that the
cause of problem? Should I upgrade?

regards,
suja.