[protege-owl] Compilation Errors WebProtege

secevalliv at gmail.com secevalliv at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 09:21:42 PDT 2008

Hi all,

I'm interested in runing WebProtege using the Eclipse IDE. I have been
following the tutorial in [1] but when I get to the step "*Configure project
to fix compilation errors*", I imported all the required JARS but I still
have some compilation errors [2].

Can you help me to find what I'm missing?

thanks,

José Villaveces

By the way I'm using the Eclipse WTP 3.4.0 IDE, GWT 1.5.2 and JDK 1.6.0

[1]
http://protegewiki.stanford.edu/index.php/WebProtegeDeveloperHowTo#Configure_project_to_fix_compilation_errors
[2] Description    Resource    Path    Location    Type
IsOperationAllowed cannot be resolved to a type
OntologyServiceImpl.java
web-protege/src/edu/stanford/bmir/protege/web/server
line 864    Java Problem
IsOperationAllowed cannot be resolved to a type
OntologyServiceImpl.java
web-protege/src/edu/stanford/bmir/protege/web/server    line 864    Java
Problem
ProjectInstance cannot be resolved to a type    MetaProjectManager.java
web-protege/src/edu/stanford/bmir/protege/web/server    line 56    Java
Problem
ProjectInstance cannot be resolved to a type    MetaProjectManager.java
web-protege/src/edu/stanford/bmir/protege/web/server    line 57    Java
Problem
ProjectInstance cannot be resolved to a type    MetaProjectManager.java
web-protege/src/edu/stanford/bmir/protege/web/server    line 59    Java
Problem
ProjectInstance cannot be resolved to a type    MetaProjectManager.java
web-protege/src/edu/stanford/bmir/protege/web/server    line 59    Java
Problem
ProjectInstance cannot be resolved to a type    MetaProjectManager.java
web-protege/src/edu/stanford/bmir/protege/web/server    line 106    Java
Problem
ProtegeNames.PROTEGE_OWL_NAMESPACE cannot be resolved
OntologyServiceImpl.java
web-protege/src/edu/stanford/bmir/protege/web/server    line 303    Java
Problem
The import edu.stanford.smi.protege.server.job cannot be resolved
OntologyServiceImpl.java
web-protege/src/edu/stanford/bmir/protege/web/server    line 39    Java
Problem
The import
edu.stanford.smi.protege.server.metaproject.impl.UnbackedOperationImpl
cannot be resolved    OntologyServiceImpl.java
web-protege/src/edu/stanford/bmir/protege/web/server    line 40    Java
Problem
The import edu.stanford.smi.protege.server.metaproject.ProjectInstance
cannot be resolved    MetaProjectManager.java
web-protege/src/edu/stanford/bmir/protege/web/server    line 14    Java
Problem
The import edu.stanford.smi.protege.server.metaproject.User cannot be
resolved    MetaProjectManager.java
web-protege/src/edu/stanford/bmir/protege/web/server    line 15    Java
Problem
The method frameReplaced(KnowledgeBaseEvent) of type new
KnowledgeBaseAdapter(){} must override or implement a supertype method
ServerEventManager.java
web-protege/src/edu/stanford/bmir/protege/web/server    line 76    Java
Problem
The method getInternalFullName(OWLModel, String) is undefined for the type
OWLUtil    OntologyServiceImpl.java
web-protege/src/edu/stanford/bmir/protege/web/server    line 733    Java
Problem
The method getInternalFullName(OWLModel, String) is undefined for the type
OWLUtil    OntologyServiceImpl.java
web-protege/src/edu/stanford/bmir/protege/web/server    line 734    Java
Problem
The method getNewFrame() is undefined for the type KnowledgeBaseEvent
ServerEventManager.java
web-protege/src/edu/stanford/bmir/protege/web/server    line 187    Java
Problem
The method getProjects() is undefined for the type MetaProject
MetaProjectManager.java
web-protege/src/edu/stanford/bmir/protege/web/server    line 56    Java
Problem
The method getProjects() is undefined for the type MetaProject
MetaProjectManager.java
web-protege/src/edu/stanford/bmir/protege/web/server    line 106    Java
Problem
The method getUser(String) is undefined for the type MetaProject
MetaProjectManager.java
web-protege/src/edu/stanford/bmir/protege/web/server    line 39    Java
Problem
The method isReplacementEvent() is undefined for the type ClsEvent
ServerEventManager.java
web-protege/src/edu/stanford/bmir/protege/web/server    line 88    Java
Problem
The method isReplacementEvent() is undefined for the type ClsEvent
ServerEventManager.java
web-protege/src/edu/stanford/bmir/protege/web/server    line 95    Java
Problem
The method isReplacementEvent() is undefined for the type
KnowledgeBaseEvent    ServerEventManager.java
web-protege/src/edu/stanford/bmir/protege/web/server    line 50    Java
Problem
The method isReplacementEvent() is undefined for the type
KnowledgeBaseEvent    ServerEventManager.java
web-protege/src/edu/stanford/bmir/protege/web/server    line 57    Java
Problem
The method isReplacementEvent() is undefined for the type
KnowledgeBaseEvent    ServerEventManager.java
web-protege/src/edu/stanford/bmir/protege/web/server    line 70    Java
Problem
The method rename(String) is undefined for the type Frame
OntologyServiceImpl.java
web-protege/src/edu/stanford/bmir/protege/web/server    line 744    Java
Problem
UnbackedOperationImpl cannot be resolved to a type
OntologyServiceImpl.java
web-protege/src/edu/stanford/bmir/protege/web/server    line 864    Java
Problem
User cannot be resolved to a type    MetaProjectManager.java
web-protege/src/edu/stanford/bmir/protege/web/server    line 39    Java
Problem
User cannot be resolved to a type    MetaProjectManager.java
web-protege/src/edu/stanford/bmir/protege/web/server    line 80    Java
Problem