[protege-owl] SWRL rules

mbikinyi brat mbikinyi_brat at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 1 10:25:23 PDT 2008

Dear All,
I am a beginner in protege and working by examples.
 I have develop my ontology and wants to put in some SWRL rules. firstly I wish to practice the example family.swrl.owl Thanks to Christine Golbreich. The link to this ontology is http://swrl.stanford.edu/ontologies/examples/family.swrl.owl
1)When I execute the rule: Def: hasAunt the results is "Query Def:hasAunt did not generate any result as shown in the attachment.
2)When I execute Query 1 I have a perfect result which states that "See the 'Query-1' tab to review results of the SQWRL query". which of course is what I want.

What is the difference between the above two, that I have a result in one and not in the other??

Regards,
Nan